Upon completion of a personalized assessment, our care managers can customize plans to continue to meet the needs and services of you or your loved one:
- Be available 24/7 for unexpected occurrences or emergencies.
- Facilitate communication between family members to minimize stress while making decisions around North Shore Senior Options.
- Serve as a third party objective professional for family members who disagree on how to move forward with helping their loved one.
- Assist with money management services including bill paying, managing mail and paperwork.
- Provide guidance and support for families handling care for a relative with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias.
- Visit regularly, keeping you informed about doctor visits, unexpected occurrences and emergencies.
- Offer referrals for respite and other services.