Our care managers can help you implement targeted solutions for what supports are needed and which are immediate issues at this time.
Are you concerned that you or a family member can no longer safely live alone? If so, we can:
- Assess your home for fall and other safety risks.
- Help you select the most appropriate home care agency and design a care plan to meet the unique needs of you or a loved one.
- Recommend the appropriate living environments for you or a loved one, based on a needs assessment and our knowledge of the types of living options available.
Are you or a family member expecting to be discharged shortly from a hospital or rehabilitation setting? If so, we can:
- Be available to manage the transition if family members all live out of town.
- Serve as the intermediary between medical professionals, you and family members.
- Minimize future readmissions by implementing a plan of care to meet immediate needs.
Do you also need help with any of the following:
- Getting a home care agency?
- Finding the right elder law attorney?
- Applying for Medicaid?
- Setting up a trust?
- Interpretation of long-term care insurance policies?
If so, contact us at 847.242.6270 or email email@example.com.