Counselors are currently accepting new clients and offer in-office and telehealth appointments. To learn more, call 847.424.5672.
While there are many wonderful things that can occur for people later in life, growing older also can bring about challenges related to health, finances, the stress of caring for a loved one, the loss of a spouse, family member or friend, or feelings of depression or anxiety.
Our experienced, licensed therapists provide a safe and judgement-free environment for clients to discuss their feelings, and offer tools to navigate the challenges they are facing.
- Services are offered for individuals 55 and older
- Medicare Part B and self-pay options are accepted
- Services are provided by experienced Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Short- and long-term therapy is available
- Services are available by appointment at North Shore Senior Center's Northfield and Niles locations or virtually via telehealth.
Please download and complete the forms below and bring them to your first appointment.
To learn more about our Therapy & Counseling services, please call us at 847.424.5672.