North Shore Senior Options provides older adults and families with options to improve safety, well-being, and quality of life—now and in the future. Our Life Care Managers guide you and your loved ones through the senior care planning process, assisting you in exploring all available resources.
Our Life Care Management team can assist you by:
- Conducting a Personalized Needs Assessment (focused or broad-based)
- Offering recommendations and identifying resources for both care and safety
- Implementing recommendations (upon request)
- Providing ongoing support, including 24/7 emergency response
- Managing day-to-day finances through Daily Money Management
- Supporting wellness through Therapy and Counseling
- Planning ahead for future needs
Call us to find out how we can help your family. We offer a No-Cost Consultation, during which we will learn about your situation, explain our services in more detail, and review our fees.
Click here to read more about Senior Options and meet its multidisciplinary team.
North Shore Senior Options is a subsidiary of North Shore Senior Center and has been providing care management since 1988. We welcome clients of all ages, races, ethnicities, religious traditions and spiritual practices, genders and sexual orientations.